Fordhook Zucchini

Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Plans

Hello Everyone out there.

Here is an update on the garden and what to expect this weekend. I am going to finish out the last of the beds this weekend so everything should be set. The plan is that we will build three more 4x4 beds to house peppers, squash, another type of tomato, and Isaac's pumpkins. I also will be building a small bed for an herb plot which I will be filling with basil, cilantro, dill, and some chives. Should be a pretty filled weekend.

Hopefully, there will not be any storms.

Everything continues to grow. I just wish the okra would grow a bit faster. I have re-seeded several plants and hope to squeeze them in before fall gets here.

Well hope to add some pictures tomorrow of our progress.

Joe Delk

No comments:

Post a Comment