Fordhook Zucchini

Friday, June 10, 2011

Harvesting Update (Updated w/ Pics)

Hello everyone out there. Just thought I would give you guys a quick update on what we have harvested from the garden.

So far we have gotten 5 zucchinis from the garden, we will probably get one more tonight Which we did!) and then another on Sunday or Monday. I have three more that are in process and will probably be ready by the end of next week.

Another crop is coming on. Jocelyn has given me plenty of grief about the tomatoes. Well we have 6 small tomatoes that are forming off the Better Boy Tomato plants. I will have to see how fast these come off. We have plenty of blossoms and I finally witnessed several Bumble Bees doing the pollinating, so hopefully no hand pollinating the tomatoes.

















We also have two Cayenne Peppers that are growing. I will have to check on their progress as well.


















I also included 1 picture of the Zinnia flowers. They are really starting to attract a "buzz."


















Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment