Fordhook Zucchini

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011 Update

Hello everyone out there. Just a quick update.

1. Cleared out the ground for the third and finally 6'x6' bed yesterday. Looking to build it tonight and then start filling it with dirt. Had some great help from a little helper named Abby.

Abby helping clear dirt















2. Abby and I moved the five Fordhook Zucchini and two Dark Beauty Zucchini to the 1st 6'x6' bed last night. They are now in their permanent home.

Fordhook Zucchini in its permanent home















1st  6' x 6' bed taking shape















3. Also moved the Dixie Hybrid Yellow Squash to Styrofoam cups. This was not that succesful though and I have worried they will wilt today. But we will have to see. If they do I will simply plant them in the beds.

Just a quick update.

2 comments:

  1. I'm imagining Abby's excitement over finding out that adults like to play in the dirt too!

    Love,
    Grammy Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby says, "That's me! That's me on computer!"

    ReplyDelete